Oh my. Has it been that long?
I feel like I've blogged since then, but I guess a few weeks quickly turns into a month, around here...lol. It was a well-needed break, I have to say! Now I have a kabillion things I want to blog about, an almost-finished* fancy new blog design (yay!), and I'm excited to get back into it! Thanks for being patient with me as I 've tried to adjust to the new school/work schedule, guys. :)
As for me, right now:
- I marathoned through all the Mad Men on Netflix (over the last few months) and have one episode left...I'm hungry for Season 5
- There's been entirely too much TV-watching over the break
- And I have eaten entirely way too many pop tarts this week.
- I started 2 new crochet projects (but finished none)
- I read 4 books in 2 weeks
- Current guilty pleasure read (finally!): 'Dead Reckoning'
- I finally unpacked the last boxes and hung stuff on the walls, here!
- The heel of my boot fell off, and now I slip on every shiny surface.
- I wear nerdy stripey socks nearly everyday with said boots
- I started work on a new tv show last week
- I had my first class on Wednesday, and have a head full of new subjects!
*many clickable buttons are not yet clickable
I'll be back with a finished blog, resolutions and all that jazz, and even some scrapbook pages! I'm trying to wrap up some stuff before the homework load sets in, but there's a bit of fun before the blog-with-a-vengeance-again starts, Monday. ;) And I have a printmaking class tomorrow!