In no particular order:
1. Drink raspberry beer multiple times
2. Make mojitos with fresh mint I grew
here's hoping I planted mint, cuz I can't remember!
3. Take at least 6 rolls of film
4. Go camping 6 times
# 1 - in the rain at Golden Ears, June
5. See an outdoor movie (or 4)
6. Have a few beach days
7. Plant Tend my first garden
9. Make fresh pesto from my basil
10. Go on a hike
11. Bike everywhere I can
I'm keeping it simple this year (at least I hope this seems simple?), because - after all - that's what summer is all about to me. Sun. Sand. Camping. Relaxing. Aah...
What's on your summer-do list?