- Fend off moss-throwing crows (I put the above work down to photograph it and was greeted by a crow, trying to shoo me away so he could check it out)
- Steal gravel from a construction sight as the sun goes down
- Install and photograph an art piece in public
- Present in class every 2-3 weeks, or daily (seriously one of my worst fears!)
- Carry a chair with a growing grass-filled seat to school on the bus
- Get said grass chair stuck in a lady's purse strap on bus
- Drop my camera in pursuit of early morning self-portrait
It's definitely made me do some odd things, but it feels good to breka out of the box. We all get so used to what's comfortable, it's refreshing to feel that 'uncomfortable', sometimes. I have been wondering how best to document every project I got done this term, now that it's coming to an end...I have lots to share! Including the grass chair. I found an old chair and planted grass in the seat for a project, and now it's sitting in our garden, full of fallen leaves and beads of rain. :)
Off I go - I have an Art History lecture/seminar today, where we go over our final exam that's next week. Ah! Didn't we just get there?! Isn't it still September?! Oh my.
PS - just noticed that the colors in my project totally match the blog...lol. Obsessed much?!