- Back at work full-time for the next two months
and remembering how good it feels to be challenged with something new.
- All signed up for classes in the fall
and super-excited to go school-supply shopping!
- Yearning to make another vintage-inspired dress
now that I finished sewing one with my vintage pattern last week.
- It's almost July, and I'm excited...
cuz it means new projects and apartment hunting!
- I'm completely feeling Susie's 'Memoirs of a Freelancer' post
cuz there is work coming from all angles in one fell swoop, right now
- Loving the squish-everything-in-before-camping excitement
can't wait to get away this weekend!
How's your week been?
I feel like I've been a little quiet this week, but that's cuz it's been crazy-pants over here, lately! Whew! Good crazy-pants, though. :)