- It still feels like Monday, to me.
- My desk is covered in colorful work-in-progress craft show things
- It feels so good to be sewing, again!
- I'm sipping a vanilla latte & craving a thrift trip
- I'm wishing the rain would let up and let the sun peek through!
- I'm excited to watch the 2nd season of Sons of Anarchy
(we just finished watching the 1st season last night)
- I'm enjoying these red beauties on my desk, right now:
- I'm still struggling for daily work-at-home balance, but making headway
- The weekend was sooo relaxing & productive & chill, all at the same time! :)
- It feels great to be finishing the sewing I've started/cut-out!
(and therefore, checking things off the list! Yay!)
I have *so much* to do in the next few weeks, preparing for the first craft show of the year & juggling design work - but I couldn't be happier. :) I have big plans for the shop this year, and it feels great to be focusing on it, finally - there will be a biiiig clearance sale on old things and new (Easter & beyond) goodies up in a few weeks - I'll have more on that in an upcoming post, soon!
And, oddly, after sewing for days, I really really want to scrapbook, now! lol.
I have a lovely giveaway coming this week, and lots of other crafty things
(like granny squares & peter pan goodness) to share - so peek back!
Happy Tuesday, friends. :)