My cousin's staggette this weekend was so fun! Full of visits and good wine and chocolate and dancing! :) Lovely! I haven't gone out dancing in a loooong time!
Since then, obviously, my plan to blog-with-a-vengeance this week has failed, so far - lol. I have photos to blog, but the upload-and-blog-them gods are working against me, I swear! Well, actually - my schedule is all off and I'm trying to adjust to sleeping like a normal human once again and doing laundry catch-up and house-cleaning catch-up...oy. lol. Oh, chores and routines, you taunt me.
Hopefully I can get some snaphots of life up tonight after watching baseball.
For now, my week looks like this:
- I refuse to work! Well, I mean I have to 9-5 it, but beyond that...
- I will catch up on those piled-up e-mails
- Boot camp! My knee is oodles better & I feel like a lump! lol.
- Collect some yarn for a present
- Make said present (in a bit of a hurry, of course) - but all in good fun
- Watch Z's baseball (& volleyball?) - crocheting in the sun!
- Find a helmet & some gear (more on this, soon!)
- Blog lots and lots of good stuff
- Cook something at home, cuz it's been waaaay too long
- Bake some cookies, cuz ditto.
- Thrift/garage sale hop this weekend, finally!
- Alter some summer clothes, if there's a moment
- See Eclipse, finally! Geesh. I'm dying, here.
- Plan my blog makeover (the design is bugging me sooooo much, here!)
Red Strikeout = Failed Miserably
Pretty chill, yeah? Fun stuff. And if it doesn't get done, no biggie. :) Perfect!
What are you up to this week?
Some things I found and am loving, in the meantime, here -
Beautiful/On My Mind:
(photos: room, stars, motor chicks, water, dream catchers).
A little random, yes. Such is my brain. :)
Have a happy enjoy-the-sun kind of night, friends, & thanks for hopping by!