Well, this week I:
- Caught up on some things & got behind on others
- Started working full-time again, pretty much
- But, had Wednesday off, so my Thursday felt like Monday
- Went thrifting & found another needlepoint collection addition! Yay!
- Also found the best cheesy vintage 'knitted '80's vests' pattern (will share!)
- Have since become obsessed with cheesy vintage knitting patterns
- (Even though I don't yet know how to knit)
- Started summer clothes shopping! Lots of yellow, navy, & stripes, so far.
- Test-drove hubby's bike (it's been literally 12 years since I last rode a bike!!)
- Have been searching for my very own bike
- I just unpacked all my travelling stuff from the last few weekends away
What have you been up to, these days?
Are you crazy busy, too? We should band together to stop time, I think. lol.
I was supposed to have April off, but didn't, so my desk and list-to-do and everything are an uncaught-up chaos pile! lol. Seriously. I need to buckle down this weekend and get it all straight & start doing!
I am hoping to catch up (as always) this weekend. Til then, it's all coming out in lists lists all over the place, which makes it feel more chaotic - it helps to have it floating out there somewhere, a little bit though! lol. Fingers crossed!!
And if I owe you an e-mail - I'm sorry! It's coming! I get behind on those the fastest! lol.
And onto the weekend/next week we go! :)
I have so much to share & do. I've been feeling a little like miss LA has, over at Freckled Nest - I've been craving grabbing my camera on the daily, learning it inside & out, and sharing more daily life stuff, here. We need to get more personal, me & you, Mr. blog. And so the trying-to-do-that regularly begins.