Hello, folks. Did I mention I love being at home?? he he...I love being at home. I'm such a homebody. Totally enjoying this week off. Hoping it's two weeks, not just one - we'll have to wait and see when work starts. :)
Anyhoo - today (for lack of other things to blog):
1) Buy groceries - an egg, an inch of milk in the container, and one lowly box of Kraft Dinner does not a happy Michelle make. Stop at post office while there, too.
2) Get off of twitter, already. lol...
3) Decide between painting a monster for my nephew, building more website, or drawing some last-minute Valentines' goodies today. Maybe all of that?
4) Make the egg salad for sandwiches I've been craving today.
5) Buy Benjamin Button soundtrack, it looks calm and awesome enough to hold my attention and make me focus on the work at hand this afternoon. (I've developed this horrible purchase-an-itunes-album-when-I-sit-down-to-work habit...)
6) Figure out what to spoil myself with for my birthday next week - MAC makeup, custom printed shirts, cake? Hmm...all of the above?
7) Keep up with the e-mails I just caught up on, dude.
Otay. That's me today. Not too exciting, but it's chill and productive.
And, cuz there needs to be a picture, some Benjamin Button/Brad Pitt love:
It's such a gorgeous, lovely movie. You need to go see it if you haven't! :)